A little maintenance goes a long way when it comes to heat pumps.
Its important to arrange for your Ecodan Heat Pump to be regularly serviced and maintained throughout its working life in order to ensure:
- maximum performance
- long service life
- to minimise the chance of a breakdown.
For routine maintenance Premier Econergy can send out one of our fully trained Mitsubishi Ecodan service engineers to assist.
When installing your heat pump, we can arrange a planned service agreement with you for peace of mind. We can also service heat pumps that were not installed by us. Simply give us a call.
Annual Heat Pump Service
An Annual Heat Pump Service includes:
- Clean Ecodan outdoor unit
- Anti-freeze check
- Cleaning of filters
- Removal of any trapped air
- Check pressure
- Check flow rate and adjust where possible
- Check and optimise controller settings
- Product customer report
Annual System Service
An Annual System Service includes everything from a Annual Heat Pump Service as well as the following extras:
- Check of immersion heater function
- Test unvented safety equipment
- Charge expansion vessel
- Test heat up performance in heating and hot water mode
- Check and repair Ecodan insulation
For more details on our heat pump servicing option or to book please contact us at email@example.com or call 01223 420 252